Oct 27, 2009

Real Wedding: Courtney & Christian

I'm sure you already know of my love for Jonathan Canlas' photography, and today's feature is no exception. Courtney and Christian's wedding was a beautiful, classic event at the bride's childhood home. Says Courtney: "I always wanted to have my reception at home, in my backyard. I am from Maryland and I love the big, tall green trees in my backyard. Each of my four sisters also had their receptions at home, and I have grown up looking forward to mine. Another wonderful thing that I loved about our wedding is that we got married at 2:00pm. We had all morning to relax, and at 11:00am we went out for brunch with just our parents. It was so nice and peaceful. After that we went to the LDS temple to be married, and the rest of the day just flowed. The weather was perfect. Not a cloud in the sky, which is a miracle because it had literally rained for the two weeks before that day, and the two weeks after it."



























Venue: Potomac, Maryland Courtney and Christian's May wedding took place at the bride's childhood home.

Bride's and bridesmaids' dresses: Jessica May Bridal

Flowers: Shelley Black

Rentals: Sugar Plum Tent Company

Band: Fabulous Fantoms

Cake: Windows Catering The cake was, according to Courtney, the best cake ever! Each of the five layers was a different flavor: almond, lemon raspberry, milk chocolate, and vanilla blackberry.

Congratulations Courtney and Christian! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful day with us, and thank you to Jonathan Canlas for sharing these stunning photos. You can see even more from the wedding day on Jonathan's blog, as well as the couple's "bridals and groomals."

No comments:

Post a Comment