Oct 16, 2009

Happy Weekend!

So inspiration boards sort of disappeared this week... sorry about that! I have several that are in the works (including a great Halloween-y/October-ish one), so hopefully they'll be back soon. Meantime, enjoy some of my favorite links from around the web this week...


{probably one of my favorite photos ever from Martha Stewart, via Oh Happy Day}

How can you resist Ariella Chezar and Lisa Lefkowitz working on the same wedding?

Possibly my most favorite invites ever. No, really.

Go fly a kite.

Candied apples get spooky.

Add an orange VW Bug to my wish list.

And a map quilt, via paper tastebuds.

Virginia is for lovers, via Little White Book.

Tired of wooden mustaches? How about these cute alternatives.

I want to live here.

Hearts in your eyes (plus all of Joanna's other wedding recaps).

Jill Lindsey rocks my world, via Automatism.

Blushers are the new birdcage.

How incredible is this chapel!

This might be the only tiara I've ever liked.

Running through the roses.

Congratulations to Ruffled and The Sweetest Occasion on the lovely blog launches!

Happy weekend lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment